The Village of Webster, New York is again competing for $4.5 million through the NY Forward community revitalization program. In 2022, Webster made it to the final round, and in 2023 we are hopeful for a successful application!
The Webster Economic Development Alliance is spearheading this collaborative community-building effort amongst the Town, Village, School District, and Business Improvement District.
As part of the competition process, the Village of Webster will submit an application of our Vision to improve our Downtown business district.
WHERE OR HOW SHOULD WE INVEST $4.5 MILLION TO IMPROVE OUR COMMUNITY?
CALL for PROJECTS
Do you have a proposed project or idea that would dramatically impact the vibrancy, growth and quality of life in the Village of Webster?
Do you own a building/property and have a potential project you would like to undertake?
Do you have an idea for a public-works project?
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT OR IDEA via the following Webform by September 9:
Goals of the NY Forward Program
- Create an active downtown with a strong sense of place
- Create a robust mix of retail, entertainment & service options
- Provide job opportunities for a variety of skills and salaries
- Enhance public spaces for arts and cultural events
- Grow the local property tax base
- Provide amenities that enhance downtown living
- Create compact, walkable development patterns