Comfortable, neighborhood living; a vibrant village; a terrific town; a high-performing school district; plus access to an amazing array of amenities have helped to make Webster, New York one of the fastest growing, most sought after communities in Monroe County. You are encouraged to visit us, explore our community and discover why Webster is truly Where Life is Worth Living!
Webster, New York is just 13 miles northeast of the City of Rochester along a 100-mile stretch of unspoiled Lake Ontario shoreline. Webster has a rare combination of industry, commerce, recreational assets, and rich community life all amid rolling hills, significant open space, and agricultural lands. The Town of Webster continues to be a destination community in New York’s Finger Lakes Region, and the following key community assets support a high quality of life for Webster’s residents, business owners, and visitors.
1. Accessible transportation and extensive infrastructure highlight opportunities for new investment;
2. A broad range of residential housing alternatives with a well-defined and active village center;
3. Convenient access to shopping and professional services;
4. A high-quality education system and a broad variety of athletic and recreational programming; and
5. A diverse offering of natural resources, parks and open spaces.